Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's been a while

I am so embarrassed, I cannot believe it has been almost two months since I have written. It’s been a busy two months. Lindsey turned five in May and we had a princess party. Cinderella came to our party and she was wonderful. She played games with the girls, danced, opened presents and all around was loved by every girl there. It was complete awe at first, when she first arrived, but after ten minutes everyone wanted to sit with her, on her, give her a hug, and by the end telling her they loved her. It was perfect! If anyone is interested, you can visit her website at http://www.magicprincessparties.blogspot.com/. I highly recommend her. Here are some pictures of Lindsey’s party.
Just shortly after Lindsey’s party was Lindsey’s preschool graduation. I can’t believe my baby is going to be going to Kindergarten next year. Here are some pictures from her graduation.

We also continue to be busy with dance and gymnastics, soccer, baseball and softball. Everyday of the week for the month of May was filled with practice or a game, and so I really had no time. The girls just had there dance performance, and Gavin and Marissa finished soccer, so now are just left with baseball.

1 comment:

Melbell said...

Oh Jess - I feel horrible about not remembering to pass on the princess party number for you! I am glad you found one and it looks just darling!!!