Monday, July 28, 2008

Cleaning & Mexico

The kids were soooo good this weekend and helped me clean house. They washed window, cleaned walls, helped vacuum and so much more. What champs! I also went a little crazy and bought some new decorations. I have not been to Tia Pan in forever, and I think I spent about two hours there on Saturday. Poor Jeff just smiles and rolls his eyes at me. I'll have to send pictures when I figure out where everything is going to go. I also want to repaint, a green I think!

I have had a lot of people ask for some pictures of Mexico, so here are a few.

Coba -Jeff & I at the top of the Pyramid

Paradise Snorkeling-This was the boat we took out to go snorkeling.

Jeff and I at Chichen Itza


Jeff at our hotel

Me swimming with Dolphins


1 comment:

Melbell said...

How fun! I got to kiss a Dolphin on our cruise a few years ago! They are the sweetest creatures!
Happy Anniversary :)