Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Look

I changed my blog around today, trying to make it a little nicer. What do you think? Thanks to Julie for the cutestblogontheblock.com. I just got back from a great trip to California, where I was able to see my extended family. I went with my brother Josh and Sister June. We meet up with my parents who drove. It was fun being just siblings for a while. We didn’t seem to drive each other too crazy. Big thanks to Robin and Wayde for putting up with us, and letting us stay in their beautiful home. I especially wanted to see my Aunt Sue who is very sick with cancer right now. I got lots of pictures, and will have to share some of them later.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

HEY! Welcome to the blogging world!!! We have a blog also. Ok I have like 4 of them, but only 2 I try and keep up to date! LOL!
2fast2furiousroberts.blogspot.com!
Now if I can only figure out how to add blogs to my blog! LOL!

Julie said...

Very fun! Watch out, it's addicting.