Monday, March 30, 2009

Gavin's Special Day

This weekend Gavin was baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He was so cute! He just kept saying, “I’m so happy Mom, I’m so happy.” Congrats buddy! I can’t believe how big he is getting, and he is such a good kid. We started the morning going to his cousin Blake’s baptism. Then in between baptisms we ran to Sam’s and the church to set up. But when we got to Sam’s they said they didn’t have an order for us. I was so mad, and needless to say they made some up for us, but it set up about a half our behind. So I didn’t get as much done at the church, and barely got dressed for the baptism in time, but it all worked out. Afterward everyone came to the church for ‘Linner.’

2 comments:

Long Family said...

He's so cute! He's gotten so big! I don't even remember the last time I saw your kids! It's been while. I think we're planning on coming over to Utah sometime. It would be fun to get together with everyone.

Tasha said...

Boy does he look like his daddy! He's like a little mini-me, it's too cute!